cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

K0zb0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

Whenever I try and view my bill I get error "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid."

I can view a summary of my latest airtime bill as follows:

bills-viewairtime.PNG

however when I try to "download and print latest bill" I get the following error.

error.PNG

Has anyone had this before and figured out how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Dave

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's quite a common problem.
You need to call customer services to get it looked at.
@Martin-O2 has also been collecting info from some customers so may be in touch with you for some more details.
Meantime, you could try different browsers and it's a known fault that Edge doesn't work either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

There a few glitches with myo2 which are apparently being looked at 

Message 3 of 13

K0zb0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Everyone. ill give CS another go tomorrow.

cheers

Dave

Message 4 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @K0zb0 this issue seems to be cropping up for several customers again so I'd like to get a few details to help the team look into this. I've sent you a private message so we can discuss further. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 13

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this happens EVERTIME for me. 

Message 6 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It does for many people unfortunately.
@Martin-O2 another customer needing help if possible?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 13

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Martin

I understand you are trying to address this issue but it keeps happenoing to me and many others.  Short term fixes isnt the solution.  I have put up with this for years and to be honest if O2 cant find the issue and resolve it it is poor from a large organistion.  I must be able to log in and download my bills quickly every month for my business.  I can do this with Vodafone online, EE online without any issue.  I dread doing O2.  It is REALLY poor show.  I just tried again and got DASH error again.  I should not have to keep ringing up, dropping notes in the forum, etc.  Why cant you revamp the site - make it simplter to download bills or just email me the bill.  Anything will be easier.  As soon as my contract ends I will be leaving O2 because of this.

Message 8 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I had this problem last summer for about 3 months, @robbie_detour.

It still comes back if I have not cleared all the O2 cookies from my browser, *and* if I have not Signed-in on the front O2 page before hunting for my bill info.

Clearing the cookies from Chrome, specifically related to O2, every time you close down Chrome, is detailed here for ref, in case it helps.

If this still draws no result, it is a problem that @Martin-O2 needs to escalate for your account to get rectified - but you *still* need to clear your browser of any O2 website cookies to keep it working.

Message 9 of 13

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies, cache, etc and it is random.  I dont really think we should have to do all of this just to download a bill online.  I dont have to do this for anyone else (other mobile providers its straightforward).  Clearly this is an O2 techh issue and they really should have sorted it.  I have formally complained now and asked all my bills to be posted for now.  It isnt really good enough from O2 recognising how long the issue has been going on andhow it affects so many people.

Message 10 of 13