Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut of, called o2 who said I need to pay my outstanding balance of £0

KateClarke94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I paid my phone bill 2 days late due to having a new bank card after mine being stolen. This was over a week ago and now I’ve been cut off. Both my airtime bill and device plan are paid in full. I called o2 and it is proving impossible to actually speak to someone. All I’m getting is an automated voice saying I need to pay my complete bill, it then goes on to say that the money outstanding is £0. I have absolutely no idea what I’m supposed to do as it’s near impossible to get on to live chat. I’m paying for a service I’m absolutely not receiving and I’m not being given any answers either. I honestly don’t know what I’m supposed to do? The app won’t let me pay off £0
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@KateClarke94 You'll need to persevere with trying customer service. It seems 0800 587 4005 is a good number of the ones in the link below. Select any option. Even fraud or lost/stolen if you have to.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@KateClarke94 You'll need to persevere with trying customer service. It seems 0800 587 4005 is a good number of the ones in the link below. Select any option. Even fraud or lost/stolen if you have to.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2