Did you mean: 

Contract upgrade

Shellie123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To whom it may concern

i am currently due an upgrade on my mobile phone - I had purchased a new contract phone yesterday with yourselves that should be arriving some point today as stated. The remaining bill for my phone that I am currently using is £51.00 and will be taken out on the 23rd of this month- I had just wondered if their is any extra that I need to pay or would I yet pay that final bill and the contract will end and I start my new one? As I do not want to be billed for 2 phones. And also was wondering if with the new phone that I will be getting if the bill will get taken out next month? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Hi @Shellie123 and welcome to the o2 community.

To answer your question we would need some more information.
Did you order the phone as an upgrade, or as a new deal? Who did you take the contract with - o2 directly or a 3rd party (mobilephonesdirect, buymobiles or someone similar)?

If you took it as an upgrade, then any outstanding money would normally be requested up front.

If you took it as a new deal then you would need to settle the old account separately.

Your best bet is to contact customer services so you can get the clarity you seek.

I will tag the o2 gurus that are on this afternoon - @O2Daniel @O2Ryan can you help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @gmarkj.

I will message @Shellie123 privately to look into this further.

signature
Message 3 of 3