I would like to know why i can't access my bundle information
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Otter Take a look at this link to see if there's anything that may help you: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Top-Up-PAYG/ba-p/1156408

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

smc644
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve been sent an SMS saying that I’ve used 50mb of data at over £50 charge while abroad, however the cellular data is turned off. I’ve been working abroad for over 3 years and well aware of how to avoid roaming charges.
Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@smc644 There's been a spate of scams via text recently. This may possibly be one, but we are all customers here, and have no access to anyone else's account. You'll have to speak to customer service, but I would imagine that due to the current situation there will be a limited number of staff to take calls. Best time to call to try to avoid a long wait on hold is 8-8.30 am UK time.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Otter wrote:
I would like to know why i can't access my bundle information

What information do you need to access @Otter ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

smc644
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. However this is from the Official O2 SMS number. So I don’t understand what happened here. When I log into MyO2 there is no such charge appearing in my account???
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@smc644 

Your MyO2 may take upto 24 hours to update, but as we can't see account details here, the only way to get clarification is to speak to customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7