Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Samsung Chromebook

xMattoooo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My previous contract expired today and I have upgraded to an S22+, and saw they were running a promotion for a Chromebook, but i will receive the phone after the promotions end date (04/05) and wont know the EMEI1 number beforehand, can i still claim for the chromebook after that date once i know that information or will it disappear? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@xMattoooo 

Full details on how to claim is below, and its only the purchase date that matters, so will have 30 days to claim from then....

Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22+ or S21 FE from O2 between 31/03/2022 – 04/05/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook (Platinum Titan) by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must complete the online claim form at https://samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook2022  to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 1 Claim per individual and 10 per company participant).

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@xMattoooo 

Full details on how to claim is below, and its only the purchase date that matters, so will have 30 days to claim from then....

Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22+ or S21 FE from O2 between 31/03/2022 – 04/05/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook (Platinum Titan) by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must complete the online claim form at https://samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook2022  to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 1 Claim per individual and 10 per company participant).

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2