5 REPLIES 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Djarvis 

You can do this by downloading the My O2 App from your phone App store.

Once in My O2:-

- Sign in
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Tap View All

- Scroll down and Tap Manage My Details
Tap change Username
Update your username with email address and you will have to confirm it.

Please note this will be your username for My O2 going forward.

signature
Message 2 of 6

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Go to myo2 via the app on phone and login, scroll down the page to 'view all', select and scroll down to 'manage my details' and select. You will be sent a security text which you must to respond to, and you should then be able to change your email address. Via desktop login with your username and password and then go to 'More' at the top of the page and select 'update your personal details'. You should be able to update your email address and password there. if you do have difficulties, you can ring 202 from your mobile.

signature
Message 3 of 6

Djarvis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you! Always if I wanted to change to sim only but stay with O2 how do I do this do I cancel my contact
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
If you log into your account when your contract is up (or nearly), then you should see a button called upgrade.
Scroll down on the next page and look for the option called Sim only - this takes you through the process to move to sim only.
If you do this you don't need to cancel the old contract - it turns into the new one.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

O2Sophie
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

If you have paid off the refresh device or have come to the end of your standard contract, you can upgrade via myo2. If it doesn't give you that option, text either 

• Text 'PAC' to 65075 – and keep your mobile number. ...
  • Text 'STAC' to 75075 – and get a new mobile number from your mobile and then upgrade either in an o2 shop or online via www.o2.co.uk/shop.  Select sim only.Hope this helps. slight_smile
signature
Message 6 of 6