Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing address

saucysal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a new phone from an o2 shop a few years back, but have since moved home. However, there is no way I can change my address on the o2 website! The reason being I have no 'billing' part on the screen because I've never been billed anything as I'm on Pay As You Go tariff, so how on earth can I change my home address? It's ridiculous! I want to buy another phone on line but how can I when it'll be delivered to my old address, it's completely crazy.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@saucysal 

You can't is the short answer.

You need to create a new O2 account with a different email address.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@saucysal 

You can't is the short answer.

You need to create a new O2 account with a different email address.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

saucysal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for letting me know. Must be the only website I've ever known where you can't  update your home address without having to create a new email address, totally crazy!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

No one ever used to register PAYG phones and O2's systems haven't fully caught up with the current push from networks to do so.

You can register an address when you sign up for the MyO2 account but no option is available to change it.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4