Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my billing date

Elinka_1609
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I would like to change my bill date to the 14th of each month and I was wondering if the money could get taken out my bank card automatically please and thank you 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

As we have no visibility into your account here on the Community forum, @Elinka_1609, you are going to have to give O2 Payments Management team a call to change your payment date: Payment management number - 0800 902 0217.

When you signed up for your monthly contract, O2 will have set up a direct debit -but if you have changed that to a bank or credit card, I have rarely had much success in that working automatically, and have to make payment every month from my MyO2 App Card Wallet card details ( which you can change at any time).

Good to luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

As we have no visibility into your account here on the Community forum, @Elinka_1609, you are going to have to give O2 Payments Management team a call to change your payment date: Payment management number - 0800 902 0217.

When you signed up for your monthly contract, O2 will have set up a direct debit -but if you have changed that to a bank or credit card, I have rarely had much success in that working automatically, and have to make payment every month from my MyO2 App Card Wallet card details ( which you can change at any time).

Good to luck.

Message 2 of 2