Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change address

clowe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just signed up to a new sim only deal through my upgrades and need to change the address on my account. However, I have come to find that MyO2 is probably the most annoying site ever and will NOT let me do anything. It keeps sending me around in circles everytime I click MyO2 then manage my details... it always brings me back to the overview page of my account. Argh! Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147477 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28319 Solutions

@clowe 

Sounds like you're trying to do the right thing but can you try it on a different browser in in the app?

If not, you'll need to try and contact customer services to do it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 147477 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28319 Solutions

@clowe 

Sounds like you're trying to do the right thing but can you try it on a different browser in in the app?

If not, you'll need to try and contact customer services to do it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124498 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7525 Solutions

deleted

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi Clowe,

Unfortunately the MyO2 app/website is buggy in that department. The best option is to give customer services a ring or call into store when things get back to normal. As that isnt seen as urgent there's probably no point in ringing customer services at present time. 

signature
Message 4 of 7

clowe
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I downloaded the app and found it much easier and it is all done now! Thanks for your help slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 147477 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28319 Solutions
Good to hear @clowe
Message 6 of 7

RCP
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Exactly the same problem; no capability to change address.
Message 7 of 7