Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Address

MRL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am now living overseas and need to change my address in your system.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93335 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@MRL 

Can I change my account address to an international address?

To change your address to an international, PO Box or BFPO mailing address, please get in touch directly.

If you change your UK address on your O2 account to an overseas address, there are many actions you’ll no longer be able to do. This includes re-signing your contract, upgrading your device, adding a new connection like a tablet or smartwatch, replacing your sim, and returning/replacing your device.

If you haven't already, we recommend that you register for My O2 to manage your account, and set up a Direct Debit to pay your bills.

What happens next?

Once you contact us, a ticket will be raised on your account, and you’ll be required to send a copy of one of the following documents showing your new address:

• Utility bill
  • Bank/Credit Card statement
  • Mortgage/Rental statement
  • Council tax bill
  • Benefits statement
  • Driving licence

Things to note:

• The document must be dated within the last three months and must show your full name and new address.
  • The ticket will stay open for 30 days. And, if the relevant documents aren't received within these 30 days, then the ticket will be closed and no update will be made to your address.

You can upload your documents on My O2 or send it to us in the post at:

O2 Correspondence Team

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3