Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access my O2

Charlotte92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I recently changed from a sim only contract through a 3rd party but with O2. When I try to log in, it doesnt allow me to. My number is **********. Charlotte

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36822 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1654 Solutions

You and perhaps thousands more, all similarly affected by a software glitch as O2 rolled-out changes to the way MyO2 works at the back end, @Charlotte92  - if you need answers, only option is to contact O2, and the best, if not the most expedient way, with a 3 to 4-day response time, is to contact O2's Social Media team on Twitter/X, Facebook or Instagram, use the ways in the link just below. You may need to nudge them a few times before one of the agents engaged with you, so be persistent,   @Charlotte92 

Note that you may need to change the e-mail address you use for MyO2 due to the issue, so register for a free address from, eg, Gmail, beforehand and give this to O2 to apply to the new account.

Or you can request the original email be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the new account - but this can take up to 28 days, CS aim for this to be completed sooner.

Good luck!

PS. Your post has been flagged to have your personal phone number removed, this is a public forum.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 36822 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1654 Solutions

You and perhaps thousands more, all similarly affected by a software glitch as O2 rolled-out changes to the way MyO2 works at the back end, @Charlotte92  - if you need answers, only option is to contact O2, and the best, if not the most expedient way, with a 3 to 4-day response time, is to contact O2's Social Media team on Twitter/X, Facebook or Instagram, use the ways in the link just below. You may need to nudge them a few times before one of the agents engaged with you, so be persistent,   @Charlotte92 

Note that you may need to change the e-mail address you use for MyO2 due to the issue, so register for a free address from, eg, Gmail, beforehand and give this to O2 to apply to the new account.

Or you can request the original email be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the new account - but this can take up to 28 days, CS aim for this to be completed sooner.

Good luck!

PS. Your post has been flagged to have your personal phone number removed, this is a public forum.

Message 2 of 5

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6789 Posts
  • 125 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

I think you need to wave your flag again @pgn as the mobile number of @Charlotte92 is still on view ! 👍

Message 3 of 5

pgn
  • 36822 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1654 Solutions

Already done it twice, clearly @vince1 @DanielPA   or other Mod not on this morning or lunchtime, @Oxonian  

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6789 Posts
  • 125 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Already done it twice, clearly @vince1 @DanielPA   or other Mod not on this morning or lunchtime, @Oxonian  

It took them until 16.05 to remove the number @pgn ! 👍

Maybe one to being to the attention of @Dave-O2  

Message 5 of 5