Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Manage Disney Plus auto-renew, from my o2 account

JRSC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Disney Plus 3m add on extra, since April 2023 and can login to it and watch it fine, however i want to turn off Auto-Renew, which i cannot do on the MyO2 Manage my Extras as i normally would do, because it still says Activate, even though it is already activated normally, but not showing this on MyO2

This used to work fine in the past but i feel it is a way to prevent customers from cancelling an extra, in a way to rack up more revenue as opposing O2 to actually fix the issue?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@JRSC 

You cannot make any changes until 28 days after activation.

After that, you can manage it in the normal way Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10685 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3104 Solutions

@JRSC 

I have just cancelled my Audible subscription auto renew fine, so not something o2 are stopping you doing.. 

Follow this guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras   

If you are struggling to do this then call o2 on 202 from your o2 phone. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@JRSC 

You cannot make any changes until 28 days after activation.

After that, you can manage it in the normal way Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3