Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Can't pay my phone bill.

Been trying to pay my phone bill for the past 3 days. The site wont accept my cards and neither my girlfriend or my parents cards which is quite fustrating. 

Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,363

Re: Can't pay my phone bill.

@Anon2 

Hve you tried a different browser or tried through the MyO2 app?

If no luck, call customer services on 202 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Yep I've tried a different computer, laptop, myo2 on a different phone. No joy. I'm going to try tomorrow morning as I'm off to do a night shift and if not ill probably call instore and pay it through chip and pin if thats possible?

Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,363

Yeah, worth a try.
Any reason why you don'y have a direct debit set up to avoid these issues?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Anon2, sorry to hear you had trouble paying your bill. Did you make any progress with this yet or are you still stuck?

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature