Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

My O2

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Can’t log in to My O2

Hi! I recently signed up to a pay monthly contract for an iPad, the confirmation email tells me to sign into my o2 to look for tracking details however when I try it says my o2 isn’t available to me. I purchased the iPad about a week ago so I’m a bit confused. Any suggestions? I know there’s a delay with the iPads at the moment which is fine but I can’t log in to see any information at all. When I log in on the desktop and not the app it says I don’t have any products.
Topics: 569
Solutions: 15,372

Re: Can’t log in to My O2

@GG4 

Your MyO2 will be activated when your device is shipped.

You will then receive an email with tracking details http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you so much. Makes sense now, the confirmation email confused me and I’m obviously not that great at researching answers!! Appreciate your help Smiley Happy
Topics: 569
Solutions: 15,372

You're welcome Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,091

There may be a delay as stock isn't always as accurate as the website would have you believe