Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to My O2

GG4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi! I recently signed up to a pay monthly contract for an iPad, the confirmation email tells me to sign into my o2 to look for tracking details however when I try it says my o2 isn’t available to me. I purchased the iPad about a week ago so I’m a bit confused. Any suggestions? I know there’s a delay with the iPads at the moment which is fine but I can’t log in to see any information at all. When I log in on the desktop and not the app it says I don’t have any products.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@GG4 

Your MyO2 will be activated when your device is shipped.

You will then receive an email with tracking details http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@GG4 

Your MyO2 will be activated when your device is shipped.

You will then receive an email with tracking details http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

GG4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much. Makes sense now, the confirmation email confused me and I’m obviously not that great at researching answers!! Appreciate your help slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There may be a delay as stock isn't always as accurate as the website would have you believe

Message 5 of 5