Did you mean: 

Can I change my SIM card?

Jonesy23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I'd like to give my daughter my ipad mini but want to keep the sim for a new device - is it ok to do this?  I will replace the sim for her with another and would be grateful for any advice on good value sims with generous data allowance, please?

Thanks for any advice. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Yes you can use the present SIM in another device

As to another SIM cheapest way is to look at comparison websites. Often there are special deals on there. I'm paying £8 for something that costs £20 with O2 direct.

Whatever you choose remember that all networks are about to increase their prices by inflation plus 3.9% around April, so factor that in to your calculations.

If your daughter uses a lot of Social Media look at Voxi which is run by Vodafone. Data used by many Social media apps does not count for data usage.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Yes you can use the present SIM in another device

As to another SIM cheapest way is to look at comparison websites. Often there are special deals on there. I'm paying £8 for something that costs £20 with O2 direct.

Whatever you choose remember that all networks are about to increase their prices by inflation plus 3.9% around April, so factor that in to your calculations.

If your daughter uses a lot of Social Media look at Voxi which is run by Vodafone. Data used by many Social media apps does not count for data usage.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2