Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT - UPGRADE PHONE DELIVERY CIRCUS

BarbaraW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do you get this STUPID STUPID company to correct a delivery address error THEY MADE.

My upgrade phone was ordered on Wednesday 1st December and, in their wisdom, they delivered it to the address I NO LONGER LIVE AT, despite being told of the change of address!

Today they text to say that once again, they cannot deliver because they "could not gain access to the property".  As my son and I have both been in all day, I have no doubt that have tried to the WRONG address again!

I have spent over 4 and a half hours over 3 days trying to get this delivery address corrected, to be assured every time that it will be "next day delivery" - HA bloody HA!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144659 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Lets see if @O2Emma can help

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @BarbaraW I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 4 of 6

BarbaraW
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Now 6 hours and counting since raising this with O2 for the first time on the 2nd December - now the courier states that it's returning it to O2 but it's going to take "5 working days" for O2 to acknowledge it BEFORE I can get a new order placed!!!!  So NOT going to get it before Christmas, despite ordering on 30th November to make sure this was not a problem.  (Website at that point said delivery "Next working day" - Yeah right!)

@O2Emma  - you have been no use at all!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you get this STUPID STUPID company to correct a delivery address error THEY MADE.

My upgrade phone was ordered on Wednesday 1st December and, in their wisdom, they delivered it to the address I NO LONGER LIVE AT, despite being told of the change of address!

Today they text to say that once again, they cannot deliver because they "could not gain access to the property".  As my son and I have both been in all day, I have no doubt that have tried to the WRONG address again!

I have spent over 4 and a half hours over 3 days trying to get this delivery address corrected, to be assured every time that it will be "next day delivery" - HA bloody HA!

Message 5 of 6

AnnoyedTM
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same thing happened to me this week.  Did you order through the App?  Could be a GDPR issue?

Message 6 of 6