Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light card promo

Peachy66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,, can someone tell me where do I put my code in for my new device that I got yesterday  to get my 25% off? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146702 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Peachy66 

Specific BLC guide here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Read-here-to-learn-how-to-apply-a-Blue-Light-discount/td-p...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Perhaps a merging of the additional info into the parent Discounts guide needed, @MI5

Another one for @Dave-O2's ToDo list?

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146702 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

Makes sense to me.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 6

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 779 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thanks @pgn@MI5 

I have added some of the additional information from  Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount! and added it to  Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I hope this helps 😁

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 6 of 6