Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block my sim card through my o2

mich
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have another sim card that I have billed to my account but my ex partner uses I'm no longer with that person but they still have the sim card how do I block the sim card so that person cant use it anymore
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@mich,

You will need to contact o2, and they will block the simcard and reissue a sim card to you.

You will need to continue to pay for that numbers until the minimum term is complete, or pay off the contract and terminate it, by giving 30 days notice

The best number to use is 0800 587 4005 or try live chat (only available if an agent is available) at o2.co.uk/contactus (it will appear on the page if available)
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

mich
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your help I thought there might be an easier way instead of contacting o2 appreciate your comments
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@mich 

If you want to cancel the contract, look at this guide. You will still be liable for outstanding charges though

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

However, as you have two contracts on your account, you will still have to contact O2

Numerous numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
If you pop into store with your driving licence or passport they can issue you with a new SIM with that number on and advice you of your options
Message 5 of 5