Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for my parcels

dorotastawiecka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I got a parcel today with a samsung galaxy s20 5G phone, I thought that a smart watch was attached to this phone but I do not have it in the set, could you check it
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @dorotastawiecka 

You have to apply for the watch separately.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-watch-offer/ 

Buy a Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G from a participating retailer between 02.09.20 - 30.09.20

Open the Samsung Members app which is pre-installed on your new Galaxy S20 and go to the benefits section. Complete the online claim form, upload your proof of purchase and provide all other required information within 30 days of purchase.

Samsung will review your claim, and you will then receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

You will receive your Galaxy Watch Active within 45 days of validation.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @dorotastawiecka 

You have to apply for the watch separately.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-watch-offer/ 

Buy a Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G from a participating retailer between 02.09.20 - 30.09.20

Open the Samsung Members app which is pre-installed on your new Galaxy S20 and go to the benefits section. Complete the online claim form, upload your proof of purchase and provide all other required information within 30 days of purchase.

Samsung will review your claim, and you will then receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

You will receive your Galaxy Watch Active within 45 days of validation.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @dorotastawiecka , hope you got all the information you needed about the watch from @Cleoriff above! slight_smile Let us know if you have any additional questions anytime.

Message 3 of 3