Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app

Notgood
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What in holy christ have O2 done, I can't get into the app says I'm not eligible. I've removed and reinstalled it numerous times.. The web site proper oy shows my WiFi account correct phones, and number but sod all else, when I try to open a chat it states only available on the mobile app. Which I can't ruddy well access? Calling is an utter waste of half a day literally and no one can help at all. This is rediculous and to cap it all I get a text today to register for my02 so I think oh they've fixed it. Nope it doesn't recognise my number. Wtf is going O2 fix this ASAP as there is no other way of seeing my bills data usage etc. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6693 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

O2 are in a complete mess at the moment as they try to introduce their new back end systems.

Sadly, we are all customers here so can only advise you to keep on at O2

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Notgood 

You're not alone.

It appears to be happening to everyone who has more than one account merged into their MyO2 when they are moved to 360.

You need a completely new email that's not used on O2 and eventually after much messing around you get somw kind of convoluted access that O2 think is acceptable.

I've just ported one of my numbers out to Lyca and another will be going to Spusu shortly.

Good luck cause you're gonna need it!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

LFCredgirl
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is happening to me too! No idea what to do and can’t get through on the phones. Apparently I don’t have an account.  They are quick to take my money tho when the bill is due! 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@LFCredgirl 

Lots of ways to make contact here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Sally16
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same problem apparently I have no services with them and I can't access 02 through the web page or the app,I've tried phoning but no luck 

Message 6 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6693 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

As customers there is nothing we can do to help.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 7