Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards

alexsmyth94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I noticed the Airtime Rewards app on the MyO2 app last month, I was a bit sceptical but as it was through MyO2 I trusted it.

I signed up, added a card and without even doing anything I've earned £10 off my bill already from doing my weeks food shop in Waitrose. 

I believe it works on pay-as-you go as well as pay monthly, but not sure about business accounts.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you haven't seen it yet - and you also get a free £3 for being on O2.

Has anyone else had any luck with it?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well @alexsmyth94 I can confirm it's working just fine for me. Got my £3 reward for being on O2 and have a reward pending for my Waitrose order last Friday. And I have another large Waitrose order due Friday week.

So thank you very much for the heads up, this is going to prove very useful to me. And it works with O2 business contract customers which is a big bonus as we lose out on a lot through O2 directly.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 31

alexsmyth94
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great news @Glory1!  

Glad I could be of help!

Message 12 of 31

alexsmyth94
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

they now have Debenhams, Caffe Nero, Argos and Boots on the app which is amazing!

Message 13 of 31

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@alexsmyth94 wrote:

they now have Debenhams, Caffe Nero, Argos and Boots on the app which is amazing!

Yes, I saw that @alexsmyth94. Good news indeed. 

Message 14 of 31

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Quick question please before I download the app. The £3 for o2 customers when joining - do I need to download via a particular referral link to get this or will I just receive this via normal download from the App Store? I saw it in My o2 app but now I can’t find it, and ‘view all’ perks and offers never loads 🙄
Message 15 of 31

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @mahj

Yes download the app from the app store and when you register within the app you indicate O2 as your mobile provider and the £3 is automatically credited.

It's a great app by the way.. 

Oh and welcome to the forum Wave

Message 16 of 31

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nice one, thankyou. Known about it a while but the stores never interested me. Glad to see more stores added 💃🏻

And thankyou 🙂 Loving how much I’m learning from this community even though I’ve been with o2 for almost 10 years now and class myself as quite ‘with it’. 🙈 Clearly not! 😄
Message 17 of 31

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@mahj one of our other regulars, @Cleoriff says every day is a school day in the community. And it is so true. I've learned loads since I became a member.

We also have fun. Feel free to join us for a virtual drink in the Virtual Lounge in Off Topic.

Anyway very glad to hear you are finding the community helpful. That is our aim and I'm pleased to hear we've succeeded. And I'm pleased to have been of help on this occasion.

Message 18 of 31

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have the app installed, as has my wife.  Unfrotuantely we only set it up on Friday so our cards hadn't registered before we shopped on Saturday, but the process seems pretty straighforward.  Hoping to do my first qualifying purchase this weekend.

Thanks

Steve
Message 19 of 31

welshsteve76
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Well how good is this.  Because my card was pending, and because purchases are given a pending status for so many days, purchases I made at teh weekend have still qualified and the rewards have been added to my account.

So far so good yahoo

Thanks

Steve
Message 20 of 31