Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards

alexsmyth94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I noticed the Airtime Rewards app on the MyO2 app last month, I was a bit sceptical but as it was through MyO2 I trusted it.

I signed up, added a card and without even doing anything I've earned £10 off my bill already from doing my weeks food shop in Waitrose. 

I believe it works on pay-as-you go as well as pay monthly, but not sure about business accounts.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you haven't seen it yet - and you also get a free £3 for being on O2.

Has anyone else had any luck with it?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Well how good is this.  Because my card was pending, and because purchases are given a pending status for so many days, purchases I made at teh weekend have still qualified and the rewards have been added to my account.

So far so good yahoo

thumbsupslight_smile

Message 21 of 31

alexsmyth94
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Amazing! There's now £1.50 surge referrals on the app now, so get referring your friends!  Not sure if I'm allowed to post my code on here, but just thought I'd let you guys know!!

Message 22 of 31

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@alexsmyth94 They have a surge referral almost every month so it’s defo best to wait till then if possible if you have a friend that’s interested 😎
Message 23 of 31

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Yes, I agree @mahj. I've referred just about everyone I know Smiley Very Happy

And they've all thanked me. As I've said as I'm on a business contract, I don't get money off my phone bill but I do get money off my Waitrose shops. And for me, personally, that's even better as I do a LOT of shopping in Waitrose Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 31

LauraPaura
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just signed up today - sorry to resurrect an old thread.
Just wondering about the amount you can actually earn. Say if I spend £100 in a shop that states you get a 3% reward, those who have been using this - do you actually get £3 in your AR account to save up and then redeem when you get to £5 etc?
It seems a very good reward for money I’d be spending anyway!
Hope someone can clarify 😊

Thanks,

Laura
Message 25 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Yes @LauraPaura 

That's exactly how it works.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 31

LauraPaura
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s fantastic.
Thanks for taking the time to reply! It seemed too good to be true but it’s good to know the % advertised is actually what you get. Looking forward to earning some rewards!
Message 27 of 31

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It's well worth it @LauraPaura I have been able to redeem at least £5 every month for the last 3 months now, just by spending in the shops I normally shop in anyway

Thanks

Steve
Message 28 of 31

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did hear anything about the Anytime Rewards on o2 but I am on pay as you go on o2. So why why didn't I hear anything about it?
LGreenwood
Message 29 of 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 30 of 31