Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,363

Re: Airtime Rewards

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Well how good is this.  Because my card was pending, and because purchases are given a pending status for so many days, purchases I made at teh weekend have still qualified and the rewards have been added to my account.

So far so good yahoo

thumbsupslight smile

Level 1: Joiner

Amazing! There's now £1.50 surge referrals on the app now, so get referring your friends!  Not sure if I'm allowed to post my code on here, but just thought I'd let you guys know!!

Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

@alexsmyth94 They have a surge referral almost every month so it’s defo best to wait till then if possible if you have a friend that’s interested 😎
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Yes, I agree @mahj. I've referred just about everyone I know Smiley Very Happy

And they've all thanked me. As I've said as I'm on a business contract, I don't get money off my phone bill but I do get money off my Waitrose shops. And for me, personally, that's even better as I do a LOT of shopping in Waitrose Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

I just signed up today - sorry to resurrect an old thread.
Just wondering about the amount you can actually earn. Say if I spend £100 in a shop that states you get a 3% reward, those who have been using this - do you actually get £3 in your AR account to save up and then redeem when you get to £5 etc?
It seems a very good reward for money I’d be spending anyway!
Hope someone can clarify 😊

Thanks,

Laura
Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,872

Yes @LauraPaura 

That's exactly how it works.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

That’s fantastic.
Thanks for taking the time to reply! It seemed too good to be true but it’s good to know the % advertised is actually what you get. Looking forward to earning some rewards!