Did you mean: 

£400 prepaid MasterCard - no email received

Ashham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia 1 IV. It stated on this deal that I would get a £400 Pre Paid MasterCard and the details for this would be text or emailed to me.

I haven't had anything through yet. It also doesn't say anything on my contract about this.. just want to check if that's right and if anyone else has had issues?

I have asked O2 on Facebook and via chat and all they do is send me the terms and conditions. Which I have read. 

I just want to know if I am defo going to get this, it was one of the reasons I chose this deal.

I don't want to miss out. 

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126087 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 85

CPEA91
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I still haven’t received a private message. I have emailed, called, live chat and called Blackhawk themselves, still nothing and Blackhawk said they haven’t even been given my details from o2.. I have 3 contracts with you for me and my family, your service is getting more and more appalling, especially the last time I made an order! Is anyone going to get back to me? @O2Emma @O2Lucy @O2lisa

Message 22 of 85

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

I'll mention the advisors on duty this morning @CPEA91 to see if they can help.

@O2Sarah- @O2Georgina can you step in please?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 23 of 85

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@CPEA91 I will send you a private message so we can look into this.

Message 24 of 85

KmcDoire
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had the same issues. No email or text about the Prepaid Mastercard for the Sony Xperia 1 iv promo.

Also no update from O2 Recycle about the rebate for my old phone. A trade was accepted, but no QR code sent to return my old phone.

Why is O2 so broken these days?

Message 25 of 85

CiaHen81
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa  @O2Sarah @O2Sarah-  @O2Emma @O2Lucy Or anyone else at O2.  I am in the same position.  Bought S22 20GB to ab=vail of this offer of prepaid mastercard.  Have already contacted o2redeem, they said someone will be in touch within 24 hours, now into 3rd day since and nothing.  Please can someone contact me too to sort this out.  Thanks

Message 26 of 85

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38512 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@CiaHen81 - the O2 advisor on this afternoon is @O2Jonathan - keep an eye out for a PM from him if he's available.

Message 27 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 126087 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@pgn 

As @O2Jonathan didn't answer, we'll try @O2KyleW who is on until 8pm.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 85

AB111
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue re digital mastercard. Who is the o2 advisor today? Thanks.

Message 29 of 85

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@AB111 

No one until @O2Sarah in the morning.

See help here also https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/frequentlyaskedquestions/?campaigncode=o2paym03

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 30 of 85