Any contracts taken after 1st October 2018 can have a spend cap applied.
If your contract was taken prior to that point, you must wait until you upgrade, change or renew your contract.
O2 have some excellent help here so I won't repeat it, but some points to note:
- To add or change a cap, you need to call Customer Services
Any chargeable usage outside your monthly allowance or outside of any Bolt On allowance, such as:
- Additional calls, texts and data usage, when your standard bundle or Bolt On allowance has run out. this includes going outside of the O2 Travel Inclusive and standard O2 Travel allowances.
- Calling and texting non-geographical or premium rate numbers, aside from those premium rate numbers relating to charities, as these sit outside your Spend Cap, as set out below.
- Calling and texting any international number from the UK.
- Calling and texting any number outside of our Europe Zone, when you’re in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK).
- Calling, texting and using data, when you’re in a country which is outside of our Europe Zone.
- Calling directory enquiry services.
- The charge you pay to O2 for accessing any third party services.
- Recurring elements of your bill, such as your Airtime Plan, Device Plan, and insurance.
- The price for buying a Bolt On which you opt in to. This includes O2 Travel bolt on at £4.99 per day.
- Any charity donations made from your phone.
- Charge to Mobile, such as buying digital content and apps from your phone.
- Any charges relating to the management of your account, which includes, but is not limited to, paper bills, itemised paper bills and late payment fees.
- Any charges for third party services (our access fees for these services are covered in your Spend Cap, as set out above).
For information relating to business customers, see here
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.