Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys Need a bit of Advice..

been using a LG G4 set for past 2 years,great phone by the way,

my contract is ending feb 1st... ( £28 a month total Ive been paying 3gig data and unltd txts/calls )

my question is : 

what phone to get next for that price range ? ( I need quick Processor/Great Camera/ reasonable Memory/ ??

phone comparing is like Car ins comparing...Annoying...

Cheers

I also have a LG G5 se ( which I dont think is anywhere has good has the 4 in any way shape or form 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92925 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I am in a similar position.
For me, the three phones I am looking at are the OP5T (as previously mentioned) the LG V30 and the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
All of those are new(ish) Android phones. None have major issues/faults from what I have seen (I can sense a foot in mouth moment now I have said that...) and all are similarly specced.
I realise that there are an abundance of choices, but that is a good thing.
Personally I always try some comparison websites to see if anyone has a good deal (comparethemarket, uswitch, moneysupermarket and moneysavingexpert).
You can also try going through retentions to see if they can offer a deal, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
However you want to do it is up to you, but we (I) would ask that once you have your shiny new thing you come back with a review.
Good luck @Anonymous!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous happy New Year!

Interested to hear which phone you end up choosing in the end so please keep us updated? grin

Message 13 of 13