cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outgoing calls & texts but no incoming allowed???? HELP

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there my daughter has a contract with a blackberry curve 9300.
She no longer likes the phone so i bought her a HTC Desire which was on t-mobile but i got an unlock code for it and is now unlocked.
My daughter can make calls and send txt messages but nothing incoming calls or txts she can not receive.if she puts her sim card in the blackberry it works if her boyfriend puts his pay as u go sim in the phone on o2 it works fine any suggestions?????
I am totally at a loss but sure someone out there does know.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When people call her what, exactly, do they hear?
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
when she phoned txt out it was perfect when phoned her went straight to answer machine and txt un delivered.
UPDATE
since the sim card was introduced to the phone i got her to txt ACTIVATE to 2020 for the settings (although we had put them in manually), it came back error.
She sent it the second time with no response.
Finally at 2 am i get a call from the phone daughter happy to say was fully functional!!!
NOT IMPRESSED I AM WITH VODAFONE AND CAN CHAT VIA ONLINE CHAT (MSN) WITH A REP OF THE COMPANY 24/7!!!
BUCK YA IDEAS UP O2 !!!
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's no need to be so rude. Why do you feel that sort of behaviour towards other customers (which are trying to help you) is acceptable?
The phone can't receive settings by text, that is why you got the error.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
+1

NOT IMPRESSED I AM WITH VODAFONE AND CAN CHAT VIA ONLINE CHAT (MSN) WITH A REP OF THE COMPANY 24/7!!!
BUCK YA IDEAS UP O2 !!!

You can with O2 and if you ask politely maybe someone will tell you how.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quite frankly, I am surpised you regulars still contribute in this forum.
If it's not people giving you stick or accusing you of being on the payroll of o2, then its ridiculous moderation.
I have resorted to browsing the forum, chuckling occasionally to myself and leaving it at that.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've often wondered why I bother. It's a battle through spam, avoid some bizarre moderation and a few technical problems. You ask one question to try to help someone and get shouted out!
Message 7 of 7