cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that. It says on the map when showing my postcode area last updated 25th September 2008 and it doesnt show any problems.
Message 41 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I asked to speak to Network Services and they said they couldnt put me through as they dont deal with customers directly. Not suprisingly O2 have checked the network and its fine. :robotmad:
Message 42 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course they deal with customer's directly!!

Private message me your full post code and I will see what I can do
Message 43 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Daz
Where in South Yorks are you? What's the post code?
I'm in South Yorkshire currently near Sheffield and my 3G is not working either..

Rotherham - S65

I sent a query via the 'contact us' from the O2 website to query connection. When I got to work today I checked with my mate in our office who also has an iPhone 3G and he had a 3G signal.

Checked my emails via the phone (using the BT Openzone signal at work) and O2 had replied. They confirmed the network was up and running and offered a few tips to try.

Power down the phone completely (hold down on/off/standby button and then slide bar to shutdown the phone completely). Then when switching back on the phone should re-locate the 3G signal. So shut it down, then switched back on, got the Apple logo whilst phone was powering up and hey presto, when screen came on, 3G was active once again and has been fine all afternoon.

I'll admit it's the first time I've completely powered the phone down for a couple of weeks as usually have it standby mode.

So I'm back up and running, so hope this works for others with a similar problem.
Message 44 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ohh i'm not that far away from you grin all the GPRS issues we were having have long gone now..
Message 45 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know these messages have been over the last few days, but I lost all reception about an hour ago and am still waiting on it returning, anyone have any news on if this a temp thing or O2 having issues with reception all over
Message 46 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have also lost all reception!! my phone will not make any calls out or receive any, it simply beeps twice and then returns to the previous screen. Occasionally it will come up with a 'Network Busy' error and once in the past 40 mins has it let me call O2 customer services before losing signal before the touchtone options are specified.

Im in the Leeds area and this is incredibly frustrating. I just missed a telephone interview for a very competitive job. I'm pretty sure that O2 have now managed to lose me the job!
Message 47 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lost my signal about an hour and half ago. cant send txt's or calls. i can receive txts but not calls. cba with 02 !!!

Someone sort it out !!!

btw i live in leeds anyone else have these problems
Message 48 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I lost my signal this morning and since then its just displaying no service. I'm also in Leeds, maybe its the regional mast gone wrong?!
Message 49 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in Leeds and just lost my signal about 2-3 hours ago. Very, very annoying
Message 50 of 727