Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone to new user and new sim

I have paid off my phone plan in order to upgrade and I want to give my sister my old phone, however she has a pay as you go sim, will the phone just accept the sim or are there steps for that to work?

Charl96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call failure

The last few weeks in the middle of a call call failure comes up. I've had in the past but not as frequently as recently. Any ideas why?

Karen9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre Order Cancellation

Preordered Iphone 12 pro and received an email with a completely different spec. live chat conversation, confirmed they would cancel order but i received nothing to confirm (i have a full chat history saying they would) so called CS to confirm, to be...

Spam text and calls

I am receiving so many spam texts and call everyday from O2 number via voip. I have reported to O2 on text 7726 but no response apart from automated txt reply. The Cs is non existence as one cannot get in touch. The excuse is COVID-19. I need to spea...

Raven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam I guess

O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via:[link removed]Given you feed back to a txt message I received 14.15 21.10.20

UserAJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel 5

Does anyone know what is happening with pre orders for pixel 5. When I ordered a couple of weeks ago the release date was the 15th. But there has been no update.Now the sales page says up to 3 weeks delay. Does O2 seriously not know how to keep custo...

Boxmonster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why won't you let me pay you??

From talking to others I have found that the following may be a problem for many: No debit card to hand? I'll pay in store!Oh, no. For some reason O2 stores are merely showrooms for new handsets. They do not accept payments for existing accounts. Yes...

AngryAndy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls from O2

Hi has anyone else been getting phone calls from 080009524854 or very similar number? Says they are calling from o2 and asking about my account

No reception

In Birmingham no reception again !! Working from home and missing lots of calls because no reception

AK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos