Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor signal

Poor signal at TR262NZ this has been since November last year O2 say there working on it. So how long does it take? They could have put a new mast up by now. All this time I have to go outside just to use my phone. Unacceptable in this day and age.An...

bgtune by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing account holder

My phone is registered to my ex, she had all the families phones on her name. I now want my phone, contracted to O2, which I pay my ex every month to pay my bill, transferred to me, with my bank set up for direct debits to pay my own monthly bill

Scam

I just received a text message asking me to log in to EE stating that my account could not be debited. It is a scam and NOT from EE. I am not with EE of course so it was obvious but in case you are!!

SteveV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Feedback

We recieved fantastic customer service today from Maureen at the Cramlington Manor Walks store. She was very down to earth, efficient and helpful. She helped me with my contract, insurance and halved my airtime bill! Thank you.

Rchlln by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Use O2 forever abroad

Hi, I am using my O2 Plan with 100 GB since 1 Year in Germany. It isn't a problem. It workes very well in the EU.More info (Highlight to read)

Svenson by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam?

O2: We were unable to process your latest bill in order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed for safety] scam?

Andypandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Refresh issues in store

Hi all, Every year I take out a 2 year contract so pay more money each money purposely so then I can upgrade after a year by recycling my current phone, using that to pay out majority of my contract and then pay the rest in order to get a new phone. ...

the_roons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notice of Enforcement

I had a notice of enforcement letter however before I received these letters the payment was made for how much I was behind on, the live chat thing told me I was no longer behind does anyone know what happens now do I just carry on paying monthly or ...

nicole11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

tiresome bill feedback

Hi This is a message for o2 really, just so i have a written record after 3 weeks of my effort trying to do the right thing and o2 kinda seeming nonchalant.Short story, i cancelled my direct debit just in time (as agreedon live chat on friday) and ye...

flOs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos