Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting a Very Dangerous Scam!

SCAM BE AWARE -> This number 01204918013. Called my mother claiming to be O2 they said they would "Send her a code to confirm it was them" They used her email to try to Reset her password and so O2 automatically sent her a code to her phone to change...

OWinter93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Voicemail voice over

Think O2 need a decent voice over on everything, like the one where you call customer services. The new one on Voicemail when you call 901 sounds so slow, like she needs winding up! I prefer how it used to be but at least it's not as bad as that terr...

Cancelling Disney Plus

I’ve been trying to get in touch with O2 for a few weeks through the My O2 app but haven’t managed to get in touch with a realPerson yet!! There is no information about how to cancel my Disney+ subscription. Can anyone help please?Or maybe a member o...

ad5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot unlock my old iPhones

Please help. I have been trying to unlock 4 of my old iPhones (5 & 6, fully paid) from the O2 network. I have followed all the steps in the various forums, O2 guide etc (before you ask) and nothing works. Each time I get “ I'm sorry, we have not been...

Ziggy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting to O2 with a different owner

Hi, I have been using an iD sim which is on my sister's name. I have a bought a new O2 sim and want to port the iD sim number to O2 but on my name. How can i do that?

Dave93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Fraud Team Number?

Was wondering if anyone has had experience of the o2 fraud team? I've had some unsolicited sim cards sent to my address, but not in my name. Phoned up o2 to report and they said the fraud team would phone back on a witheld number. Does this seem fish...

Poor data speed

Hi,My mobile data speed for a couple of months both inside and outside the home is 2 mega bit. I swapped sim with my wife she is on Virgin and I could get 25meg with Virgin sim same speed as she would get on her phone. Any advise how I address this w...

Vas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any book/guide/web page for older person wanting a Smartphone for first time- Dummies guide

Hi, an older relative in his 70s wants a smartphone as so many places require apps these daysHe has little knowledge of phones apart from messaging, and hasnt aIs slightly deafHas 02 PAYG and wants to keep his numberBut above all needs a guide to set...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank You

Hi I finally got through to O2 on the phone this morning. I'd just like to say the service I recieved from Liz was brilliant. Very helpful and quick. She then passed me through to a colleague to get a PAC number. Again the service was brilliant. If o...