Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone?

Does anyone know when I’ll be able to pick up my device after it’s been dispatched?

Dawn7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial Direct

I have been brought here via google and a lot of the threads I've seen are from a few years ago so apologies if I'm asking something that has been done to death. I have recently found out my girlfriend has been mis-sold a mobile phone contract, but i...

marcarm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stock delays due to covid?

Hi, not sure if this is where to go, please move if it needs to be elsewhere. So I took the offer and upgraded early, I saw the Oppo find X2 was in stock, to which once ordered I was informed it was not and there would be a delay. Does anyone know if...

Adonis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worth the wait for an iPhone 12 Pro

Hi, has anyone waited to get their iPhone 12 pro and felt it was / was not worth the wait. At the moment the wait on the PRO is up to 6 weeks dependant upon the colour, and I am trying to work out if its worth the wait. Its the telephoto lens that at...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy s20 cloud blue vs iPhone 12 white

Hi I am wanting to upgrade my account and have had both Samsung and apple devices, and wanting to know which would be the better phone, i need a good battery, will be using it for social media, calls, texts, camera sometimes and research for universi...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Motorola edge 5g

Hello, I have a question, if I buy Motorola edge 5g in a subscription in o2, should there be a charger in the box, greetings

PavelP7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney%20extras

Cancelling Disney - in my o2 find + under Disney extras press this to change it to - you can then access turn off auto renew took me weeks to find it!

Contract so expensive

Hi there,Was wondering if anyone could explain to me why my iPhone XS Max contract is so expensive compared to the newest model out right now. I understand you agree to the contract when you first join but I don’t see how this is fair at all? If I wa...

Laura98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos