Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a scam?

I got a message saying:"O2: Your recent bill was NOT paid. To avoid any fees and continue using your allowances as normal please visit: my-o2-billingservice .com"From this number: 07538 503218

Have I been scammed?

Hi all, in Dec I bought a new O2 phone, I didn't like it and asked to return it under the 14-day cooling off period, I bought a second new phone so I wasn't without one, which I am keeping. After 10 days I'd heard nothing so I chased the refund yeste...

MaryM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor reception and very low data speeds

Continue to have poor reception and data speeds for calls and browsing since July 2020. Reported the issue several times but networks team send standard response of there being no issues in the area - East Farndon LE16

MrNice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which iPhone

HelloAnybody got any knowledge on iPhone 12 and the 12 pro? Is there much difference in the two?I work for the nhs as a nurse o2 aren’t giving offers on the 12 pro only the 12 or the pro max and I think the Max might be too big?I have the XS Max now ...

Nurse21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number you have called has not been recognised

So I keep getting a call from a number it says it’s from 02- when I call back it says number has not been recognised, I’ve messaged them on what’s app, but no reply. The number starts as 0793699****. Could it possibly be a scam as I can message on Wh...

Kwheeldon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12

iPhone 12 - white is out of stock. How long it will take to restock ?

Ewa111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I'm looking for a good phone between what I already have a Samsung Galaxy j4 plus and what tech is currently available with a gd tariff of between 1 and 5gb of data and no more than £45 a month all in.

Mine2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 have INCORRECTLY messed up my credit score, causing me financial harm - can't get mortgage i need

Hi there, I am desperately trying to get o2 to get back in touch with me but all i am getting is a horrendous experience.I am in a very good financial position and trying to buy a house. Yet on my credit score it INCORRECTLY shows that i have default...

jcass1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which phone

Should I get a samsung A21s or a Motorola moto g5g plus as my next phone?

VO1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos