Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

waiting for my phone to be dispatched

hi i decided to get a phone on contract with o2. i was told there would be a delay because there was no stock left, ive recently checked on the website and it says next day delivery which should mean they are back in stock surely one should have been...

It is 2020 and we still have no live stock system

Hi all a bit of a rant from me !! I have raised a complaint but due to COVID etc thought I would do an early upgrade online and not in store only to get the out of stock email some 3 hours after processing my payment for settling my device plan and p...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 current%20playlist

Hello, I recently found a song I got quite fond with on the O2 call line while being on hold. I was curious to know if any O2 members can get access to the playlist for me please, I've tried getting on hold to listen to it but can't get on hold all t...

Morgan112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calls on Samsung A31

Hello,Could anyone help me?? Just wondering if anyone has the same phone as me on a contract sim will there samsung a31 support wifi calling if so how?? Because mine dose not and where I live I have literally no signal so wifi calling is needed.Thank...

NEEDED - UK dial tone whilst abroad

I need to travel abroad, I require for my dial tone to ring as a UK tone and not an international tone when I am away. I will be using my o2 mobile number and I have done a lot of research into this and it seems that there are not many options and no...

Sunday by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Card not working, would like a new one (plus can't navigate website to request new SIM)

My SIM card is not working. Whatsoever. I've turned my phone (Galaxy S8+) off and on, reseated the SIM in my phone, and tested the SIM in another device which didn't work. The SIM in my other phone (iPhone 7) did work in my Galaxy S8+. I've tried nav...

Frontzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered not received and order again not received again

I upgraded my phone for IPhone 11 and was supposed to to come within 3 days no respond keep contact the customer service after 1 week time they confirmed it lost.spend another 30 min or more to re order it also supposed to come within 3 days no respo...

Thakshila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long does a credit check take?

just wondered how long credit check takes, on my track order page it has my order number and order status (says in progress) does this mean my orders been accepted and will arrive Tuesday or will there be further checks b4 dispatch?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help choosing a phone

I curreently have an HTC U11, however the battery is showing signs of age (short life in when outside in the cold) and the screen is cracked. I've hung onto the U11 for so long because it is fast, has a good camera and the screen isn't too small - no...

Squeaker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos