Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 upgrade Experience.

I was instructed by SWMBO that an upgrade was required as, and I quote "this phone is **** and won't connect to data anymore".Not being one to argue or sway the decision, and in the interest of research, I promptly jumped on to MyO2 and hit the upgra...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

merger with virgin media

Members of my family have had terrible service from Virgin Media, as an 02 customer I am not happy with this unwanted addition, i would now like to cancel my 02 sim only contract, can you advise. I have been an 02 customer for many years now. I want ...

Paul13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Super Speed o2 5G

Been to the Office today for a couple of hours, and did a speed test on 5G and was astonished to see the 5G speed is blistering fast:1st image is from the o2 network App, the 2nd from Open Signal This is LS11 in Leeds btw.... and all i can say is wel...

Screenshot_20210604-143238.png wow O2 .png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hi

I tried to make a subscription to you and you took me unfront twice

MUNTEAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gift 5 GB Data

Dear Mr/ Mrs,I paid 15£ on 15 th May. But O2 hasn’t still send my gift 5 GB data. I am disappointed. Please sort it out . Probably, if O2 doesn’t change this situation, I will change my Operator.Kind RegardsOsman

Osman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Testing TCL 20 SE phone

I was lucky to be fast enough to apply to test the Buy SIM Free TCL 20 SE 64GB Mobile Phone - Nuit Black | SIM free phones | Argos It arrived on Thursday and i managed to set it up myself . Will admit it did take me over 3 hours last night It came wi...

184566803_467112331035386_7230489978071958742_n.jpg
Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

**** customer service

Anybody else really sick of the extremely poor service and excuses from O2?If you read up on what 4G speeds should be I've seen posts of anywhere between 14mbs and 100mbs, but seemingly 1mbs from O2 is acceptable levels of service.Their network maps ...

Stevoc19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos