Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lidar Apps

I am getting to grips with my lovely new iPhone 13 Pro Max. Right now I am discovering Lidar on my phone and it is huge fun. What apps do you recommend me to make even more use of the built in Lidar function?

S 21 256gb free airtime

My wife got a s21 256gb in August thinking she had got 6 months free airtime apparently not it seems this is the only model out of the whole range that's not included surely this can't be right

Awful phone service

I tried calling 202 to help sort out my issues with not receiving any texts and every time press 1 to say it's important I get a "bye" then it hangs up. I've had this happen to me 4 times today, is it always this awful?

Wifi calling on a phone not bought from o2

I bought myself a new sim free Huawei P20 Lite phone. I had already phoned o2 & asked if they supported Wifi calling on this device and was told YES. When I got the phone there was no option in the settings to switch on Wifi calling, so I phoned o2 a...

BevG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not impressed

Definitely not impressed. Ordered the new Samsung S21 phone and told 2 weeks wait due to demand and yet my husband ordered the same phone from EE a week after I did and his phone arrived this morning!

Pizziel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I wanted to write some feedback for an amazing customer service rep you have. His name is Yaseen and he is by far the best person I have ever had deal with my enquiries. I suffer from mental health, anxiety being one of them and I also have trouble u...

Stacey16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength.

Am I the only one really unhappy with the service O2 provides these days? I used to get great signal all over. Now I struggle with 2 bars in my own home, when I previously had full service at home. The prices remain the same though if not more. Has a...

JR240790 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos