Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

As of recent...

I upgraded my handset and contract to a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 256gb, had both my broadband doubled in speed and data allowance also. Then I took the 6 month offer from o2 to get Disney plus which I find is more watchable on my TV as the app gives ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 demise

Virgin Media have no plans to put lay cable in our street, I've registered my interest each year for over 10 years since it was instaledl in streets either side of my property.Bear in mind VM only have 57% UK coverage, this merger is biased to VM wit...

saabw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No cell site coverage in Dorset DT2

Since poor planning before 10th August 2021 when O2 took down a cell site covering DT2 in Dorset, 02 have not at date of 25th October 2021 replaced or provided any information, despite multiple calls to them, on when the new cell site will be operati...

NS0110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

I have been having really bad internet access and phone calls are next to useless due to their being network issues for a few months now, the latest update I got from O2 is it may not be fixed until 26th November- when I queried whether it would mean...

Tom23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt

Do all the mobile phones in my house have to be registered in my name to get the double data on volt?Thanks

mistapaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting Poor Mobile Data Connection

Hello,I would like to report poor mobile data connection on train between Waterloo and Surbiton, more specifically Vauxhall and Berryland, where signal has dropped to just 3G (H or H+) making it almost unusable. And it is only 4G in Surbiton. I was w...

jukbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam calls to Tunisia

Well that was interesting... On looking at my latest bill in MyO2 I got a nasty shock, seeing a whole string of outbound calls to a range of different but similar-looking numbers in Tunisia: about two every night, at variable times, for variable leng...

jimk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scam Calls - Ofcom Acts, kinda..

This is good news - but needs uptake from both terrestrial/landline and mobile operators:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59032795

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos