Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks

Want to thank Sam and Alison with their advice and help when I took out a new contract with o2. Hope this goes back to them and their managers.

Bernie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Positive feedback

Just called customer service about my deposit refund. Claudine was very nice on the phone and had it processed nice and quickly for me.Thanks again Claudine you deserve a pat on the back

Dyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Airpods 🎧

I purchased my first ever set of Airpods (2nd gen) today and I have to say the sound is exceptional! Was just wondering what the 02 community think of them?, has anyone tried the new Airpod 3’s yet?

J9el by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

As a O2 customer for over a decade I find the following appalling: 1) 30 minute wait to speak to someone yet if you pretend to be a new customer the phone is answered almost immediately 2) Data that I do not use is not carried over monthly, run out y...

Rw17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit file

Hello, I am having an issue with getting a response from 02 credit file team and really unhappy with this due to an error on 02 part which has been eating away at my credit score for 2 years. The 02 account states opened and closed in 2019 (decided a...

Ange11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise where its due

There is so much negativity around calling o2 customer services, that I though I would share my experience I needed to call Customer Services earlier today, to request a proof of purchase for my Galaxy Fold, thats interior screen has developed a faul...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

what the hell????

contract started in april last year i've had 3 phones because they have been faulty and the most recent one the screen broke so i got it sorted on insurance.. was told it would arrive today, had someone wait in all day long and it never showed up.was...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

For those waiting for SMSoWiFI

For anyone waiting for SMS over Wifi, not long left to wait, as o2 have announced it will be available from the end of the year. So good news for those with poor signal... O2 UK to Start Roll Out of SMS for WiFi Calling by End of 2021 - ISPreview UK ...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S20 disppointments!

I'm just posting because I'm interested if anyone has any advice, or if they have the same issues. In late November I decided to upgrade my phone, I'd had the Huawei P20 since October 2018 and decided I'd go for the S20, as I saw a good Black Friday ...