Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issue

Signal issue, since I reported this on the 5th Aug. Your report is saying mast isn't working as it should, DN7 area. Any idea's when this will be fixed.Thanks

Chrisbob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rude Customer Service

I just wanted to give a bit of feedback regarding my experience with O2 customer service.I phoned up O2 customer service on 4445 just yesterday to ask about the procedure for switching networks, as I am wanting to leave O2 for Three mobile because of...

David95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What phone next ?

I'm about to upgrade my phone from a samsung galaxy a20 had it a long time, but i want to get a high end or mid range phone i'm open to suggestions, i've narrowed it down toXiaomi 12/12 proOneplus 10 prooppo find x3 progoogle pixel 6 (or any of the o...

Oldashell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone in US - Calls Within US

I am in the US next week and I know my O2 Travel Inclusive Zone means I can use data and ring back the UK as part of my allowance, but will I be able to make calls to US numbers with my allowance (for if I want to ring restaurants for example). Thank...

O2 community o2 icon

 wete the o2 icon could there be a button or says o2 community click it then takes to home page of the o2 community

Screenshot_20220801-101937.png
liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad signal

I live in TN12 in kent. O2 have being doing repairs lately but the signal is now terrible. No 4G at all just 3G. no communication now and just rubbish 3G which does really work for anyone . Unless it improves soon will have to change networks.

kent1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received a dispatch email.

Hi I’m just a bit curious as I’ve not received a dispatch email and the tracking for the progress of my item has not changed but I got a message from DHL saying they have my order, it’s not a scam message either. Does that mean everything’s okay and ...

Denise76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complments

This isn't really a conversation as such I recently "lost" my phone and contacted live chat for help. Firstly I spoke with a guy called Arafat who was amazing and sorted out barring my sim etc and ordering a new sim for me. I subsequently found my ph...

Voni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos