Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Courier stole my new phone

I am having major problems with o2 at the moment regarding the delivery of my new iphone. DHL said they had delivered it and “signed” in my name but had no photo and no tracking information that the delivery van had been down my road. DHL admitted th...

How to annoy customers

Went to the O2 shop in Wembley last week to buy a cheap replacement phone for my wife who has been with O2 for more than ten years. Five staff - three with customers -other two busy looking at their computer screens. Waited a few minutes, left and ca...

Michael44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

What’s going on with 02 ?

Just been on the phone for over an hour waiting to speak to someone regarding an upgrade, I hung up after an hour as 02 obviously don’t want my custom anymore so will have to shop around for a new provider that cares about their customers

Worst & poorest 4G signal ever

O2 has the worst and poorest signal ever! In the area where I live is always slow and no 4G! Stanford Le Hope SS17 and Tilbury RM18 has poorest 4G as I get only one bar! I really would like O2 to build more transmitters in those areas!

Change direct debit day

May I say yet again how disappointed I am with O2 and some of your customer service staff. I rang up asking to change the date of my direct debit and to be told after 20 minutes on the phone it had been done when it hadn’t been done.. Forunately toda...

Johnnyb31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges

Hi can you please explain why recent charges in my o2 is still not available to view. It’s been 5 weeks since this was first reported. How much longer until it will be resolved please?

Syllabus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos