Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Hi, I had some really useful help from a member of the webchat team, Shahab, but unfortunately the feedback form did not work! I just wanted to see if I could note here that Shahab was really helpful and dealt with my query promptly & efficiently and...

kitster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service

Anyone else noticed that some people working for O2 Customer Service just hang up the phone on you if they think the call is too complicated? Happened three times to me today, then the 4th person I spoke to acknowledged that it is something some peop...

OM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Network not available

What does it mean when you try to make a phone call and you get the message "network not available"? I can't make or receive calls atm...my direct debit was paid...02 are a pain just now...can't contact customer services, the website has been updatin...

Fab customer service

Long story short, phone got stolen a few days ago. Had the sim barred and found out the security was just too good. So good that it took 6 days and a dozen or more agents to try and get it unbarred. All agents were amazing, can not fault them as they...

Harpie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen by courier

Has anyone else experienced an order not delivered by DHL?Apparently I signed for my parcel although not being at home at the time, reported to O2 and to DHL and a week on nothing has been done about this.No photo evidence of delivery. Shocking servi...

Courier stole my new phone

I am having major problems with o2 at the moment regarding the delivery of my new iphone. DHL said they had delivered it and “signed” in my name but had no photo and no tracking information that the delivery van had been down my road. DHL admitted th...

How to annoy customers

Went to the O2 shop in Wembley last week to buy a cheap replacement phone for my wife who has been with O2 for more than ten years. Five staff - three with customers -other two busy looking at their computer screens. Waited a few minutes, left and ca...

Michael44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

What’s going on with 02 ?

Just been on the phone for over an hour waiting to speak to someone regarding an upgrade, I hung up after an hour as 02 obviously don’t want my custom anymore so will have to shop around for a new provider that cares about their customers

Worst & poorest 4G signal ever

O2 has the worst and poorest signal ever! In the area where I live is always slow and no 4G! Stanford Le Hope SS17 and Tilbury RM18 has poorest 4G as I get only one bar! I really would like O2 to build more transmitters in those areas!