Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

24/02/2023| FRAUD/SCAM| Numbers

SCAM PHONE NUMBERS DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THESE +44 1925 321439 Notes from this number (past week)•seems to be a company called https://www.plan.com/ selling their products•No message left , zero searches reported on ' who called ' , glad I looked on...

claydonc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scam company's

02 are no better than a spam company, They have conned 2 months payments off me after sending a PAC code. I do not want anymore contact with this company. To make me feel better I have a consumer blog, which O2 will be my latest topic. Despite the fa...

Joke101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Support - Apple Watch Cellular Plan

Added the cellular Apple Watch plan 17 days ago and it's still not working. I made a call to 202 after 3 days of no service and after waiting 40 minutes I was given a ref number and told this would be passed on to the O2 special Guru team and I would...

Karl8935 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff increases

There was no mention of a 17% price hike when I chang tariff about a month ago. However, guess I'm going to have to pay it for the remainder of my contract. But I can guarantee, the day my contract ends 02 will be but a distant memory. Here's hoping ...

willom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contactless phone companies

Why are phone companies the absolute worst people in the world ( O2 IN PARTICULAR) when ever you have a problem I have spent hours and hours over the years trying to solve various problems but I always end up having to travel to a branch and speak to...

Bellangry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fraud or Genuine ?

Received calls from the ID +44 115 794 0099, +442080896259 and +44 20 7883 305323. Each time they rang back the number changed (Spoofing ?)They were offering to halve by bill for 12 months - very tempting !They knew my addressMy NameMy email addressT...

@Alex - The Best Example of a Customer Support person

This is a message for @Alex - a customer support person - who actually followed up and stayed with my PAC issue until resolved; something which 4 prior staff didn't do. I wrote an email but unfortunately O2 don't "use" email anymore however hopefully...

JASONX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Rise

BRACE YOURSELVES https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2023/feb/16/o2-virgin-mobile-costumers-bills-increase

Enlli by Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriff

I’ve been advised today that O2 are going to rip me off for 13.5% RPI increase in Apr 2023. Your costs have not gone up by this amount, you are just hiding behind your contract clauses. I have checked on USwitch and I can get an O2 tarriff with 15Gb ...

ABC321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos