Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

viewing usage

ok so i was with virgin but they merged with o2 and moved us to o2, with virgin home page you could view all calls incoming outgoing and texts updated every 30 minutes just by selecing recent usage, o2 does not seem to have this option, or am i missi...

breathe68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel contract

I will not pay one penny for a call barred contract fix it or cancel it now. I have walked round for 3 days with the wrong number now I have the right number but can not make any calls had enough fix it.

Mark50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Number

It is now day 15 with no number port, filled out online forms twice called customer services over four times hung up on twice when Irefused the hard sell offer being proposed and practically guaranteed the port would be done in 24 hoursbut because I ...

Robicus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal is shocking in MK5 8AZ

I was initially a pay as you go Vodofone user with zero hassles of signal, so when I was looking at getting a contract I was recommended by people in MK to go the O2 route - this has been the worse decision of my life! I truly regret going over to O2...

2Bars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 is by far the worst

Definitely the worst service ive ever had, ive had this phone for 2 years, no help at all, ive asked multiple time to help me with my insurance that i pay for and bad services that i pay for, awful service and heed my warning if you see this, leave o...

is O2 scamming people with false advertisement?

Hi, I am new to this, thanks to the move from Virgin to O2 and just in one day I already regret this. I have been needing to upgrade my phone for a while now and I could not do it because virgin told me I needed to wait for the move before I could re...

AlbertX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues moving to a Rolling Plan

Just need to let of steam with my despair at spending 20 mins on the phone to move over to the £15 Rolling Plan, after being told it doesn't exist and I either have to top up and have a Big Bundle or go onto Pay Monthly. (Despite it very clearly bein...

Signal issues

Hi, I transferred over to O2 recently and I have to say coming from Three, that I had been with for over 10 years, I was shocked at the signal issues I have with you. I never once complained to Three they were brilliant but the network coverage was n...

2208NLJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos