Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung J3 2016

PatJ3524
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Memory is next to useless, some stuff won't transfer to SD card, I can't even update any apps never mind download any more. Dont get ripped off for two years like I did, insist on a 2017 model which is 16gb, or get one from someone else. When called by customer service, I complained about the phone and was told to take another contract out to run at the side of this one. BE WARNED! Well annoyed and feel ripped off and let down by O2. Apart from that everything is great, coverage is superb, I just feel that I was fobbed off with an inferior handset, I am now lumbered with this useless handset until 2019 unless I buy out, or purchase a SIM free one from elsewhere, as I don't want to give O2 any more money, they won't get me again!

Well Annoyed, Upset and Let Down!

PatJ3524

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
What research did you undertake before choosing this phone?
Where did you take advice from and what were your reasons for needing a smartphone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@PatJ3524 Even 16GB is pretty small these days. As asked, who advised you to purchase this phone?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I am surprised at your comments about the phone. It actually had a good rating despite only being 8gb.

You obviously needed something with more memory @PatJ3524

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who called you @PatJ3524 as I have an uneasy feeling that you were called by a so called “trusted partner” & not actually o2 themselves 

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93187 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
He's on Refresh so got from O2. A minimum of 32gb is needed for a smartphone these days. With the OS​taking half of the 8gb the phone is useless for storing photos on the phone. A lot of apps won't allow you to move them because they have access to almost everything on the phone.
You need to be storing stuff on Google photos and Google drive to free up any space or move those things to the SD card.
Message 6 of 7

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @PatJ3524,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. 

Please let us know if we can do to help somehow. thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 7 of 7