Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise for the O2 Social Media Team

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

I know this is the O2 Community, and not officially O2 Support. However: I had to share this experience with those who put up requests for help here, and for those valued Community members who provide workable responses that sometimes include the advice "Contact O2":

I had to contact O2 via Twitter a number of times in the last couple of months.  Occasionally, they'll ask you to contact them via DM (Direct Message) in Twitter, and less frequently they'll respond with a short URL link to a Chat system that is valid only for use on the day it is issued. 

In the latter case, I have been really impressed with the way the O2 Social Media support personnel on Chat handled my query - very professional.

They've been courteous, responsive to my needs, and very Customer-oriented throughout, providing me with the info I needed, in the format I asked for, there and then, no mucking around, no "wait for 24 hours", no "this will take 2 weeks" type of response that I have occasionally received when calling 202 or when using the O2 Website ContactUs link.

(I don't do Facebook, so cannot speak for that avenue of support - but if it's the same team responding, it is bound to be good!)

So John and Jordan in the O2 Social Media team (Customer Management) - I hope this gets to you:

thanks-1804597_640.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Excellent news @pgn Pleased you had such a positive experience. I am sure @MercedesS, or @Marjo

will feed this back for you. Really good to hear that some CS advisors can get it right...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Morning @pgn, thanks a lot for your feedback!

We will pass your kind words to the social team! We are sure they will love to know Fantasticheart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4