cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing my new galaxy S4 to my car

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just got the Samsung Galaxy S4, and it wont recognise my car when I scan for bluetooth devices, any suggestions or help please

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be that the Bluetooth system in your car doesnt recognise your phone because it is so new. What kind of car is it? Did you pair your old phone to the car?

It is unusual that a phone won't pair with a car at all. Are you 100% certain you are following the procedure? Can you connect your phone to another phone via bluetooth?

It might even be the case that there is an upgrade to the bluetooth software for your car but you would need to contact your garage to discuss this.

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be that the Bluetooth system in your car doesnt recognise your phone because it is so new. What kind of car is it? Did you pair your old phone to the car?

It is unusual that a phone won't pair with a car at all. Are you 100% certain you are following the procedure? Can you connect your phone to another phone via bluetooth?

It might even be the case that there is an upgrade to the bluetooth software for your car but you would need to contact your garage to discuss this.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks PapaDug, yehhhhhhh
you were spot on, kept trying to pair phone to car.
Yes it was car to phone
Thankyou
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem, glad you got it sorted! slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to hear it's sorted now Karon slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5