cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAY AS YOU GO USERS ALSO WANT USAGE STATEMENTS ONLINE!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried in so many ways to find out why O2 does not afford its Pay As You Go users the ability to keep track of their calls, text and data usage online as is allowed O2 Pay Monthly users and also users of almost every other UK phone network regardless of whetheir its a pay monthly or pay as you go line.

I was told by O2 customer services that if I want a breakdown of my call usage, I would have to write an application to some address and pay £10 for the documents to be posted to my home address. Can you believe that. It sounded so pathetic and unprofessional at the time.

Not only that, pay as you go users are also denied call waiting. O2, please could you please explain why in this day and age of advanced software programming such simple services are denied Pay As You Go users when the likes of Vectone Mobile, GT Mobile, Lebara Mobile, Lycamobile, etc. all provide these services for all categories of their users not to talk of the bigger networks. O2 Pay As You Go Users, pleaserespond if you support this post and lets ask O2 for change. O2 Pay As You Go Users want to be able to view their Calls, Texts and Data usage online. O2, please listen and act.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143905 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27573 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Use GiffGaff. I moved to them a few months ago.

Which is of course, as I'm sure you know, owned by O2 - So everyone's a winner Bouncy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 26

jonsie
  • 93069 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6938 Solutions

...and as far as I know supply only the info that O2 do for P&G customers.

Message 22 of 26

MI5
  • 143905 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27573 Solutions
Correct jonsie - No statements from giffgaff either - Overall a weird post wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
There have to be some perks to contract customers
Message 24 of 26

jonsie
  • 93069 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6938 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
There have to be some perks to contract customers

Try telling that to some P&G users....:smileywink:

Message 25 of 26

MI5
  • 143905 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27573 Solutions
Orange provide them on PAYG so that is an option if it is vitally important........

Currently using:
Message 26 of 26