cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Advisor

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am SO confused. Today when i opened up the o2 website i had another window open, which was a speak to an online advisor window. I closed it as i thought it was just an AD and now i cant seem to find the Advisor again! Where the hell do you go if you wanna speak to an Advisor on the internet?? Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
There is no direct link. Just browse the shop pages on the O2 website. Be patient and when an adviser is free, a pop-up chat box will appear. They also work later hours than normal customer service.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, On average, how long do i have to wait, coz i been at this for a good hour and a half now and i aint seen nothing yet 😕
Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Shouting at us won't help!
We are only customers like you. 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, On average, how long do i have to wait, coz i been at this for a good hour and a half now and i aint seen nothing yet 😕

The normal customer service is open until 9pm during the week, 8pm on Saturday and 6pm on Sunday. If you just gave them a call, you'd have had your query solved well before the amount of time you waited for an online advisor haha
Message 5 of 5