cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 no service?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had no service all evening? Seems to be a problem in Bristol/Cardiff/Plymouth. Anyone know wassup?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
im in bristol and getting the same problem.

02 doesnt even list as an avilable carrier.

just get 'no service'
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same for me here in cheltenham
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in Carmarthenshire. I managed to speak to someone at O2 when my phone had just lost the network. At that time they had no record of a fault but after taking my details they phoned me back on an alternate number and said a fault had just shown up on their system and it was being investigated by their engineers.

Given that its Boxing day, I wouldn't expect things running again for while. I'm just thankful I'm not stranded somewhere in desperate need of the phone.
Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey,

Thanks for this info - same problem here in Bournemouth, I thought I had done something to my iPhone luckily I searched on here!

When I search 02 does show up as an network to select however it doesnt let me!

Hope they get it sorted soon....!!

Ash
Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeh got the same problem here in devon.
been out all night, dont think its my phone because cant find the network on other phones either.
Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah, problems here in Plymouth. most annoying as we're all on O2 in my house. might give them a ring if it's still down tomorrow. been down since about 7pm here.
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back on now!
Message 8 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
No signal at all in Worcester for the past 2 hours either.

Come on O2 - this is a pretty bad joke on your part, or at least awful service! I can't contact you by phone as the lines are closed and there's no official message on the cause or status of the outage. The website simply states coverage for the area and is not reporting any news on this problem.
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back on now!

Yep, mine is back too
Message 10 of 26